What is your plan for your beneficiaries? Will it be a smooth transition or one fraught with angst and dissension? Estate planning is one of the most important things you can do for your loved ones and for your own peace of mind. Let us help you simplify this complicated and daunting task.
Key Questions to Consider:
- Have you put your plan in place for your beneficiaries?
- Is the next generation prepared to handle the wealth you will pass on to them?
- Does the thought of getting all this organized and in place overwhelm you?
Many families put this subject on the back burner—much to the angst of their beneficiaries. Here is a serious warning: if you don’t have a plan in place, the state in which you reside will decide how your estate will be distributed.
Estate planning is one of the most important things you can do for your loved ones and for your own peace of mind. Let us help you simplify this complicated and daunting task.
- We will work with you and your estate planning attorney to help craft a plan that meets your objectives.
- If you don’t have an attorney we have some we can recommend to you.
- If you have no desire to go to an attorney’s office, we can have the attorney meet with you at our offices.
- We will utilize strategies to help minimize estate taxes, facilitate wealth transfer between generations, and recommend appropriate charitable giving options if so desired.
- If you own a business, we will analyze and recommend the best solutions for transitioning or bequeathing your firm.